Monday, July 13, 2009

First Post! Woohoo! :P

This is my very first post on the Caroline Pines Designs blog! Its exciting. Well let me tell you a little bit about our shop and who we are.
About Us:
Well, my name is Koren and my sister and I (Cari) just opened our own Etsy shop (http://carolinepinesdesigns.etsy.com). We love to make crafts and we thought, "hey why not make a little bit of money doing what we love?". So.... we opened an Etsy shop and within a week already had a sale. This is a fun and exciting adventure and we just wanted to share it. I love to try new things and see what comes of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Quotes

 

Caroline Pines Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates