Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Learning How To Make Felt Animals.....

So the title says it all, i'm learning how to design and make felt animals. After seeing some of the really cool shops that sell them on http://www.etsy.com I got inspired to make some of my own. I made this really cute cat head only to have the wiskers and eyes fall of and the dog steal it. (He really likes it even though its pink! lol) Then I ventured off and made this creature that looks like half bear and half owl, (was trying to make a cat) and when I finally got around to stuffing the thing it ripped apart at the seams and the limbs were too small to stuff stuffing in them. Well I guess its a trial and error process, even though I seem to be having more errors. Hopefully I'll make something that I am actually proud of and maybe I'll post a picture here too.
-Koren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Quotes

 

Caroline Pines Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates