Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hi it's Cari

Hi everyone. My name is Cari. (Koren's Sister) This is my first time to blog on our new blog! So, I've discovered this wonderful product that I guess I never really knew existed. It's clay you can bake at home! I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I've been reading all about it. And watching videos online about it. I thought with all clay you had to fire it in a special oven. So, I'm going to buy some polymer clay and try it out this weekend. I'm very excited! I can't wait to get creating with it. I have all these ideas for it. I'll will be posting pictures on here so check back for them!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Quotes

 

Caroline Pines Designs | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates